As of 1 October 2021, members of the general public wishing to scavenge at IWMC facilities may apply for a scavenging permit. There is no application fee. To apply, please follow the steps below:
1. Download the scavenging permit/application form here or pick up a hard copy at any of the following locations:
- Waste Watch Drop-Off Centers in Brockton, New London, Murray River or Dingwells Mills
- East Prince Waste Management Facility (Wellington Center)
- Charlottetown Office
- Customer Service Centre in Tignish
2. Complete and sign the form
3. Return the signed form by email, mail or in person:
- Email a scan to email@example.com
- Mail to IWMC Charlottetown Office, 110 Watts Avenue, Charlottetown PE C1E 2C1
- Deliver to any of the locations listed in step 1.
Upon processing of the application, IWMC will notify you by phone or email.