Did you know that goats LOVE Christmas Trees? They do!
When you are done with your Christmas tree (and all ornaments + twine is removed), you can drop your tree off to one of our participating goat locations! This is a great way to give your tree purpose after the holidays.
Do you have goats and would like to receive discarded Christmas Trees as part of this program? Call our Customer Service line to let them know! You can reach them here: 1-888-280-8111
For a full list of participating places accepting trees for goats, please click HERE.
*If you are unable to drop your tree to one of these locations and will be putting your tree curbside for collection please:
- Remove all decorations. Do not place tree in a bag.
- Place curbside by 7 a.m. Monday, January 9th
- Your tree may not be collected at the same time as your cart, the trees will be collected during the week of January 9th – January 14.
- Trees longer than 8 feet or heavier than 50 lobs must be cut down to be less than 8 feet and 50 pounds.
- Ensure the tree is always accessible for the driver – not covered in snow or stuck in ice.
- Call the Customer Service Centre no later than January 17th, if your tree was curbside by 7 a.m. on January 9th and it was not collected.
- Trees form households may be dropped off at a WWDC free-of-charge for the month of January.