CHRISTMAS TREE COLLECTION begins on Monday, January 10. In order for your tree to be collected:
- place tree curbside by 7 am on Monday, January 10. Drivers have the entire week to collect your tree (it will not necessarily be picked up on your regular collection day). If you place your tree curbside at the above time and date and it is not collected by Saturday, January 15, please notify IWMC no later than Tuesday, January 18.
- all decorations and especially wire has to be removed from the tree, and the tree not be placed in a bag.
- trees longer than 8ft or heavier than 50lb have to be cut in segments with dimensions under 4ft and 50lb.
ISLAND FARMS ACCEPTING CHRISTMAS TREES ARE LISTED BELOW (please be sure all ornaments, tinsel, wire, etc. are removed)
- BLOOMFIELD – M&M Stables, 38105 Western Rd, Rte 2 (drive straight up the lane to go behind the house; shed is to the right)
- BROCKTON – Goat Berry Lane Farm, 2056 Dock Rd (pile trees on the left of the driveway in front of fenced area)
- HOPE RIVER – Alexander & Sandy Farm Haven, 4018 St. Mary’s Road, Rte 224 (place trees in front yard)
- PIUSVILLE – Spruce Corner Hobby Farm, 285 Piusville Rd, Rte 149 (place trees outside the pen)
- ST. CHRYSTOTOME – Beach Goats, 10143, Rte 11 (place trees outside the fence where the goats are)
- ST. CHRYSTOTOME – Madi Williams, 10274 Rte 11 (trees can be left on the side of driveway)
- ST. PETER’S BAY – Five Houses Goats, 4777 Rte 2
- VERNON BRIDGE – Serenity Mini Farm & Vacation Home, 380 Scentia Road (place trees at the end of driveway beside Waste Watch carts)
- WOOD ISLANDS – Emerald Isle Goat Creamery, 1231 Trans Canada Hwy, Rte 1 (place trees at the end of the business lane)
If you would like to list your farm as a location where the public can deliver Christmas tress after the holidays, please contact us. Please note that you may also deregister your farm at any time.
WASTE WATCH DROP-OFF CENTERS accepts residential trees at no charge.